lunes, 1 de junio de 2020

Movies



Hello my dear readers
I would like to tell you that for me the world of cinema has marked my life since childhood until now, just taking the time to see a movie, is a moment to disconnect from the outside world and enjoy a new reality through the screen, during my childhood one of my favorite activities was going to the movies, I still remember the first movie I saw in the cinema, this was "Encantada" (in Spanish), every time I see it it brings me back to that childhood memory.

Todos somos Chuck Noland en estos momentos: TVN transmitirá El ...Through the years I have seen a lot of movies, but I would like to mention one of my favorites: "Cast Away", is one of those movies that you could see hundreds of times and not get bored, I would say it is one of the classic movies of the cinema, it tells the story of Chuck, a man who is shipwrecked on an island, in which he spends several years accompanied by his good friend Wilson (a volleyball), which must overcome a number of problems throughout the story in relation to their survival and facing loneliness. A great film that everyone should see...


6 comentarios:

  1. I always hear about that movie but I've never saw it, I think I should do it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I always see memes about that movie hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow haha ​​I didnt know the story behind "Wilson", Thanks!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. is a good movie also is great for a refletion

    ResponderEliminar
  5. oh! I love this movie, is very popular

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I don't think I know the movie, but maybe I'll see it.

    ResponderEliminar

The English in my life