sábado, 25 de julio de 2020

The English in my life


Ilustración De Asignatura De Inglés - Descargar Vector

Hello again my dear readers, today I will present the last blog of the semester, in this one I would like to analyze my journey in the study of English and how I intend to use it in the future.
English is a language that is necessary to learn at this time, especially if you want to travel abroad, so I would say that this learning would be more a necessity than a taste. Personally learning English has been a somewhat difficult process, the fact of learning another language concerns much more effort and I consider that it requires a great amount of time, in spite of everything I believe that throughout the years I have managed to establish a good base of knowledge, clearly I would like to know much more, to improve my pronunciation would be something ideal, but I consider as a first need the acquisition of an extensive vocabulary, this could be achieved in the near or distant future depending on the circumstances, it is also necessary to consider a time when I am much more motivated, it is also necessary to consider the current context of pandemic where the spirits to carry out certain activities is quite low.
As I consider myself a big fan of the series, I always watch them in their original language, which in most cases is English, so I always try to repeat the pronunciation or say phrases that mention the characters I find interesting, which I also consider a different way of incorporating English into my daily life; you never stop learning about a new language.

2 comentarios:

The English in my life